Welcome Aboard! Individuals and groups are invited to join one of our riverboat cruises on the scenic St. Croix River departing from the historic Port of Stillwater, Minnesota. People love to create this memory and experience the beauty of this National Parkway, the St. Croix River. The atmosphere is inviting, the food delightful, and your memories will be lasting. Dixieland “Jazz Me” foot tapping music is yours to enjoy on Saturday night and Sunday 1:30pm and 4:30pm cruises. The Emperor’s of Jazz have been performing on the Stillwater River Boats for years and always draw a crowd.
(Tip: Show up EARLY the day of your cruise to allow time to park!)
Individuals, Couples, Families, Friends, Special Groups can all take part on our public cruises! Small Groups can even reserve space in advance for their private party by giving us a call. For groups of 25 or more, also consider a private charter. Sorry, no group or Senior discounts are provided. We URGE THAT YOU ARRIVE EARLY the day of the cruise!
Motorcoach Tours: Group leaders bringing a motor coach full of travelers into Stillwater will be glad to know that they can park their coach directly in front of our offices and boarding areas on South Main Street. Call to reserve your group space and learn about all the fun things for your group to enjoy in Stillwater before and after your cruise. Sorry, no we do not offer group discounts.
Parking: Complimentary guest parking available – follow the “Boat Parking” sign located on the South end of main street public parking lot. In addition, there are several Stillwater Public Parking areas nearby.
BOOK YOUR PUBLIC EXCURSION TICKETS ONLINE!!!!!
Note: All prices in grid below reflect 2016 prices and are subject to change for 2017
May 7- October 23, 2016 – The season if officially done! We thank you all very much for a very fun and successful year!
|Mon- Sat||11:30am||1:30pm||Enjoy our Deli Buffet of sliced meats and cheeses served with fresh bakery rolls, sandwich fixings, fresh fruit, seasonal salad and a warm entrée selection and a gourmet cookie assortment.||$21.95||$16.50|
|Mon,Tues,Thurs||6:15pm||8:15pm||Famous Chicken and St Louis Style Ribs Buffet||$25.95||$20.50|
|Wed||6:15pm||8:15pm||Chicken & Roast Beef Buffet||$24.95||$19.50|
|Friday||6:15pm||8:15pm||We roast our delicious Prime Rib for carving, served on our buffet with Walleye, parsley buttered potatoes, fresh fruit, green salad and freshly baked rolls. Your meal is complete with our assortment of desserts.||$32.95||$26.50|
|Saturday||5:30pm||8:00pm||Featuring “The Emperors of Jazz.” Come aboard to a “white linen” feast buffet of our carved herb crusted New York Strip Loin, BBQ St. Louis Style Ribs, Marsala Chicken and Baked Cod, potato, fresh fruit & green salad with freshly baked rolls. Desserts include cheesecake, carrot cake and Chocolate torte||$34.95||$28.50|
|Sunday||10:30am||12:30pm||Relax Sunday and enjoy all of your favorites including scrambled eggs with bacon and sausage, creamy hash brown potatoes, French toast along with the Chefs daily hot entree served with fresh fruit, salads, orange juice and assortment of pastry.||$24.95||$19.50|
|Sunday Jazz Me||1:30pm||3:30pm||Featuring…“The Emperors of Jazz”. Our buffet of tender beef pot roast, herb roasted chicken and garlic mashed potatoes is served with fresh fruit and a salad assortment with fresh baked rolls. An assortment of our gourmet cookies completes your meal.||$24.95||$19.50|
|Sunday Jazz Me||4:30pm||6:30pm||Featuring…“The Emperors of Jazz”.|
Our buffet of tender beef pot roast, herb roasted chicken and garlic mashed potatoes is served with fresh fruit and a salad assortment with fresh baked rolls. An assortment of gourmet cookies completes the meal.
- BOOK YOUR TICKETS ONLINE TO RESERVE EARLY!!! Purchase tickets online or by calling 651-430-1234. Walk-ups welcome.
- Ticket office located at top of the main ramp prior to boarding boat.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- 20 people total minimum or trip will be canceled. In this case, money will be refunded.
- Ages 13 & Up are an adult rate, children ages 4-12 are a child rate, children 3 & under are free
- Confirmed reservations by advance purchase of tickets only. No refunds!
- American Express, VISA, MasterCard and Discover, Debit Cards and Gift Cards are accepted
- We cruise rain or shine – Refunds available up to 48 hours prior to cruise. Actual boat used for your cruise will be determined by St. Croix Boat & Packet and is subject to change without notice.
- Casual dress
- All beverage are available for purchase with credit cards or cash.
- Please feel free to bring your own store-bought celebration cake onboard.
- Our boats are handicapped accessible, and restrooms are available on the boats.
- Entertainment provided Saturday night and Sunday cruises.
Gift Cards are the perfect Holiday gift!
Looking for a special gift for the Holidays, a Birthday, Retirement, Anniversary, Wedding or a Thank You gift? Give the gift of a cruise on one of our authentic Paddlewheel boats. Our Stillwater departures are just minutes from the Twin Cities, yet a wonderful world away. Cards can be ordered by calling: 651-430-1234. The recipient will then be able to select their own dates and times. Our gift cards may be used here at the boats, or at any of our partner companies.