Our 2021 cruise season has ended, we look forward to cruising with you again in 2022!
Updated on 06/21/2021
We ask that any passengers experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 such as: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea refrain from riding the boat.
Thank you again to everyone who has supported us during this difficult time with words of encouragement and sharing our social media. We can’t wait to cruise with you for our 2021 season! Tickets are available online or over the phone at (651) 430-1234, reservations will be REQUIRED in advance for all public cruises.
We completely understand your concerns for your loved ones during these unprecedented times. We are following updates as closely as possible to remain up to date on procedures and regulations for the safety of our crew and our passengers. Here are a few procedures we will be implementing* for our season:
- Extra disinfecting procedures during & after the cruise to ensure public, high traffic and food service areas are cleaned thoroughly for the safety of our customers and crew.
- Placing hand sanitizer stations throughout each vessel for passengers to use often and before food service.
- Hosts should spread the word to their guests about being aware of any illness or symptoms of COVID-19 or have been to areas of high concentration or around people who are infected with COVID-19, these guests should not attend the event
- Questions on current restrictions? Please give us a call at (651) 430-1234
- Foodservice for public cruises will now be buffet-style EXCEPT Friday & Saturday evening cruises
- Masks are recommended, but not required for passengers
- Cancel up to 48 hours prior to the cruise for a full refund
- The Emperors of Jazz will be back for our 2021 season!
*Policies & procedures subject to change as new information becomes available