Updated on 9/16/2020
We ask that any passengers experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 such as: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea refrain from riding the boat.
Thank you again to everyone who has supported us during this difficult time with words of encouragement and sharing our social media. We can’t wait to cruise with you for the remainder of our 2020 season! Tickets are available online or over the phone at (651) 430-1234, reservations will be REQUIRED in advance for all public cruises.
We completely understand your concerns for your loved ones during these unprecedented times. We are following updates as closely as possible to remain up to date on procedures and regulations for the safety of our crew and our passengers. Here are a few procedures we will be implementing* for our season:
- More rigorous disinfecting procedures during & after the cruise with our employees to ensure public, high traffic areas and food service areas are cleaned thoroughly for the safety of our customers and crew.
- Deep cleanings after each cruise to ensure the entire vessel is disinfected prior to each cruise.
- Placing hand sanitizer stations at the entrance of each vessel for passengers to use as they enter and exit the vessel and before food service.
- Employees will be wearing face masks at all times during the cruise and gloves for food service.
- We will be working with the host(s) of events to assure safe distance guidelines are in place & followed. Hosts should also spread the word to their guests about being aware of any illness or symptoms of COVID-19 or have been to areas of high concentration or around people who are infected with COVID-19, these guests should not attend the event
- Complimentary boat upgrade (at the discretion of Stillwater River Boats) to help spread passengers out when possible
- Reduced and/or waived vessel minimums when possible
- Hosts may cancel events up to 14 days prior for a full cruise credit to use by the end of the 2021 season
- Foodservice for public cruises will be served 1 time and be plated by our crew members, with single-serve condiments and wrapped utensils
- Tables will be spaced out at the recommended 6 feet apart (or current recommended distance according to the CDC and/or local government on the 1st when we open). We will also encourage guests to respect this distance while seated as well as when they are sightseeing during the cruise.
- Masks are REQUIRED at all times except when seated at a table or when outside.
- Cancel up to 48 hours prior to the cruise for a full refund.
- The Emperors of Jazz have been canceled on all weekend cruises until further notice.
*Policies & procedures subject to change as new information becomes available