Our 2021 public cruise season begins May 8!
All of our public boat cruises in Stillwater, MN, will be back to buffet-style meals EXCEPT Friday & Saturday evening!
Welcome aboard our St. Croix River boat cruise! Create lasting memories and experience the beauty of this National Parkway, the scenic St. Croix River. One of the many advantages of joining our crew for the day is that all our public boat cruises in Stillwater, MN, include a delightful lunch or dinner. It is important to note that all taxes, fees, and beverages are extra. Browse our menu below to see what we are serving on the day you come aboard. All menus are subject to change, depending on availability.
Here at Stillwater River Boats, we believe that a trip down the beautiful St. Croix River is perfect for any occasion, whether that be going out for lunch or dinner, exploring the area, or celebrating a special occasion. That said, advance reservations are REQUIRED. To make sure you have a relaxing ride, we recommend showing up early to guarantee that you have enough time to park and board the boat. All our guests are welcome to park in our guest lot, just south of the boarding area, or in a Stillwater public lot. Larger groups are encouraged to carpool. Take the DOWNTOWN HISTORIC STILLWATER exit off of HW 36.
Explore our website for more information about our public boat cruises in Stillwater, MN. Contact our crew today if you have any questions.
BOOK YOUR PUBLIC EXCURSION TICKETS ONLINE!
The band is BACK for our 2021 season! The Emperors of Jazz have been performing on the Stillwater River Boats for years and always draw a crowd.
|ALL MENUS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY.|
|Mon-Sat||11:30am||1:30pm||Build Your Own Deli Sandwich with Grapes, Pickle, Potato Salad, and Cookie||$25.95||$18.50|
|Thurs||6:15pm||8:15pm||Chicken and St. Louis-style Ribs, Mashed Potatoes, Coleslaw, and Cookie||$29.95||$21.50|
|Friday||6:15pm||8:15pm||Beef Tenderloin, Walleye, Mashed Potatoes, Caesar Salad, Dinner Roll, and Mousse Cup||$36.95||$29.00|
|Saturday||5:30pm||8:00pm||Beef Tenderloin, Wild Rice Stuffed Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Caesar Salad, Dinner Roll, and Mousse Cup||$38.95||$32.00|
|Sunday||10:30am||12:30pm||Eggs, Bacon & Sausage, Creamy Hash Browns, Daily Muffin, and Grapes||$28.95||$21.50|
|Sunday||1:30pm||3:30pm||Herb Roasted Chicken, Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes, Salad, Dinner Roll, and Cookie||$28.95||$21.50|
|Sunday||4:30pm||6:30pm||Herb Roasted Chicken, Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes, Salad, Dinner Roll, and Cookie||$28.95||$21.50|
Individuals, couples, families, friends, special occasions all enjoy our public cruises! For groups of 50 or more consider a private charter. Sorry, no group or senior discounts are provided. We urge that you arrive EARLY the day of the cruise! Reservations REQUIRED, go directly to the boat with your entire group ready to check in with your emailed QR confirmation code.
Parking: Limited guest parking available – follow the “Boat Parking” signs located on the South end of Main Street public parking lot. Larger groups are encouraged to carpool. In addition, there are several Stillwater Public Parking areas nearby. If you are arriving via HW 36, take the HISTORIC DOWNTOWN STILLWATER exit.
2021 PUBLIC CRUISE SEASON BEGINS MAY 8, 2021!
- BOOK YOUR TICKETS ONLINE TO RESERVE EARLY!!! Purchase tickets online or by calling (651) 430-1234. Reservations are REQUIRED in advance of all public cruises
- Go directly to the designated boat with your entire group ready to check-in with your emailed QR confirmation code. The entire group must be present in order to check-in.
- Friday night & Saturday night cruises: Meals will be served 1 time by our staff with 1 plate per person. All other cruises will be served buffet style
- Allergy note: many foods are prepared fresh in our kitchens from raw ingredients. We cannot guarantee that cross-contact with allergens and gluten-containing products will not occur during preparation. Customers with allergies should exercise judgment in regard to their individual needs
- Please arrive at least 45 minutes prior to departure
- Confirmed reservations by advance purchase of tickets only. No refunds!
- 25 people total minimum or trip will be canceled. In this case only, money will be refunded
- Taxes and fees are extra
- We cruise rain or shine – Refunds available up to 48 hours prior to cruise. Actual boat used for your cruise will be determined by Stillwater River Boats and is subject to change without notice
- Casual dress- shoes and shirts required
- All beverages are available for purchase with credit cards or cash. Sorry, no beverages are included in the ticket price.
Gift Cards are the perfect gift!
Looking for a special gift for a birthday, retirement, anniversary, wedding, or a thank you or holiday gift? Give the gift of a cruise on one of our authentic paddlewheel boats. Our Stillwater departures are just minutes from the Twin Cities, yet a wonderful world away. The recipient selects their own dates and times. Our gift cards may be used here at the boats, or at any of our partner companies. Gift cards can be ordered by calling: (651) 430-1234. Note: Gift cards cannot be ordered online.