Welcome aboard! Create lasting memories and experience the beauty of this National Parkway, the scenic St. Croix River. All public cruise prices include a delightful lunch or dinner. All taxes, fees, and beverages are extra. Foot-tapping Dixieland “Jazz Me” music is yours to enjoy on Saturday nights and Sunday 1:30pm and 4:30pm cruises. Tip: Show up EARLY for your cruise to allow time to park in our guest lot, just south of the boarding area, or in a Stillwater public lot. Take the DOWNTOWN HISTORIC STILLWATER exit off of HW 36.
BOOK YOUR PUBLIC EXCURSION TICKETS ONLINE!
The Emperors of Jazz have been performing on the Stillwater River Boats for years and always draw a crowd.
PUBLIC CRUISE SEASON STARTS SATURDAY MAY 11, 2019
|Mon- Sat||11:30am||1:30pm||Enjoy our deli buffet of sliced meats and cheeses served with fresh bakery rolls, sandwich fixings, fresh fruit, seasonal salad and a warm entrée selection and a gourmet cookie assortment.||$23.95||$17.00|
|Mon,Tues,Thurs||6:15pm||8:15pm||Famous chicken and St. Louis style ribs buffet with fresh seasonal fruit, salad, potatoes, and assorted dinner rolls with butter.||$27.95||$20.00|
|Wed||6:15pm||8:15pm||Chicken & roast beef buffet with fresh seasonal fruit, salad, potatoes, and assorted dinner rolls with butter.||$26.95||$20.00|
|Friday||6:15pm||8:15pm||We roast our delicious prime rib for carving, served on our buffet with walleye, parsley buttered potatoes, fresh fruit, green salad and freshly baked rolls. Your meal is complete with our assortment of desserts.||$34.95||$27.00|
|Saturday||5:30pm||8:00pm||Featuring “The Emperors of Jazz.” Come aboard to a buffet feast of our carved herb crusted New York strip loin, BBQ St. Louis style ribs, marsala chicken and baked cod, potato, fresh fruit & green salad with freshly baked rolls. Desserts include cheesecake, carrot cake and chocolate torte||$36.95||$29.00|
|Sunday||10:30am||12:30pm||Relax Sunday and enjoy all of your favorites including scrambled eggs with bacon and sausage, creamy hash brown potatoes, French toast along with the chef's daily hot entree served with fresh fruit, salads, orange juice and assortment of pastries.||$26.95||$20.00|
|Sunday Jazz Me||1:30pm||3:30pm||Featuring…“The Emperors of Jazz”. Our buffet of tender beef pot roast, herb roasted chicken and garlic mashed potatoes is served with fresh fruit and salad with an assortment of fresh baked rolls. An assortment of our gourmet cookies completes the meal.||$26.95||$20.00|
|Sunday Jazz Me||4:30pm||6:30pm||Featuring…“The Emperors of Jazz”.|
Our buffet of tender beef pot roast, herb roasted chicken and garlic mashed potatoes is served with fresh fruit and salad with an assortment of fresh baked rolls. An assortment of gourmet cookies completes the meal.
Individuals, couples, families, friends, special occasions all enjoy our public cruises! Small groups can even reserve space in advance for their private party by giving us a call. For groups of 50 or more, also consider a private charter. Sorry, no group or senior discounts are provided. We urge that you arrive EARLY the day of the cruise!
Motorcoach Tours: Group leaders bringing a motor coach, please note that the coach can be parked directly in front of our office area on South Main Street. Call to reserve your group’s tickets! (651) 430-1234
Parking: Limited guest parking available – follow the “Boat Parking” signs located on the South end of main street public parking lot. In addition, there are several Stillwater Public Parking areas nearby. If you are arriving via HW 36, take the HISTORIC DOWNTOWN STILLWATER exit.
Important Information: 2019 PUBLIC CRUISE SEASON STARTS MAY 11, 2019.
- BOOK YOUR TICKETS ONLINE TO RESERVE EARLY!!! Purchase tickets online or by calling (651) 430-1234. Walk-ups welcome if there is space.
- Prior to boarding, pick up your tickets at the ticket office located at top of the main ramp.
- Meals are served buffet style. Note: many foods are prepared fresh in our kitchens from raw ingredients. We cannot guarantee that cross-contact with allergens and gluten-containing products will not occur during preparation. Customers with allergies and gluten sensitivities should exercise judgement in regard to their individual needs.
- Please arrive at least 45 minutes prior to departure.
- 25 people total minimum or trip will be canceled. In this case, money will be refunded.
- Ages 13 & up are an adult rate, children ages 4-12 are a child rate, children 3 & under are free.
- Confirmed reservations by advance purchase of tickets only. No refunds!
- American Express, VISA, MasterCard and Discover, debit cards and gift cards are accepted.
- We cruise rain or shine – Refunds available up to 48 hours prior to cruise. Actual boat used for your cruise will be determined by St. Croix Boat & Packet and is subject to change without notice.
- Casual dress
- All beverages are available for purchase with credit cards or cash. Sorry, no beverages are included in the ticket price.
- Taxes and fees are extra.
- Please feel free to bring your own store-bought celebration cake on-board. Candles are not allowed on board.
- Our boats are handicapped accessible, and restrooms are available on the boats.
- Entertainment provided Saturday night and Sunday lunch and dinner.
Gift Cards are the perfect gift!
Looking for a special gift for a birthday, retirement, anniversary, wedding or a thank you or holiday gift? Give the gift of a cruise on one of our authentic paddlewheel boats. Our Stillwater departures are just minutes from the Twin Cities, yet a wonderful world away. The recipient selects their own dates and times. Our gift cards may be used here at the boats, or at any of our partner companies. Cards can be ordered by calling: (651) 430-1234. Note: Gift cards cannot be ordered online.