Our 2020 public cruise season is now CLOSED, see you in the spring!
Due to COVID-19 all public meals will be served 1 time per person in a plated fashion!
Emperors of Jazz have been cancelled on all Saturday & Sunday cruises until further notice!
Welcome aboard! Create lasting memories and experience the beauty of this National Parkway, the scenic St. Croix River. All public cruise prices include a delightful lunch or dinner. All taxes, fees, and beverages are extra. Tip: Advance reservations REQUIRED. Show up EARLY for your cruise to allow time to park in our guest lot, just south of the boarding area, or in a Stillwater public lot. Larger groups are encouraged to carpool. Take the DOWNTOWN HISTORIC STILLWATER exit off of HW 36.
BOOK YOUR PUBLIC EXCURSION TICKETS ONLINE!
Due to COVID-19, the jazz band has been CANCELED until further notice. The Emperors of Jazz have been performing on the Stillwater River Boats for years and always draw a crowd.
2020 public cruise season is now CLOSED!
Meals will be served 1 time by our crew members.
|ALL MENUS SUBJECT TO CHANGE DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY. ALL MEALS WILL BE SERVED ONE TIME BY OUR STAFF.|
|Mon-Sat||11:30am||1:30pm||Turkey & Ham Croissant Sandwich with Grapes, Pickle, Potato Salad, and Cookie||$25.95||$18.50|
|Mon-Thurs||6:15pm||8:15pm||Country Fried Chicken with Country Gravy and St. Louis-style Ribs, Mashed Potatoes, Caesar Salad, and Cookie||$29.95||$21.50|
|Friday||6:15pm||8:15pm||Beef Tenderloin, Walleye, Mashed Potatoes, Caesar Salad, Dinner Roll, and Mousse Cup||$36.95||$29.00|
|Saturday||5:30pm||8:00pm||Beef Tenderloin, Wild Rice Stuffed Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Caesar Salad, Dinner Roll, and Mousse Cup||$38.95||$32.00|
|Sunday||10:30am||12:30pm||Eggs, Bacon & Sausage, Creamy Hash Browns, Daily Muffin, and Grapes||$28.95||$21.50|
|Sunday||1:30pm||3:30pm||Herb Roasted Chicken, Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes, Caesar Salad, Dinner Roll, and Cookie||$28.95||$21.50|
|Sunday||4:30pm||6:30pm||Herb Roasted Chicken, Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes, Caesar Salad, Dinner Roll, and Cookie||$28.95||$21.50|
Individuals, couples, families, friends, special occasions all enjoy our public cruises! For groups of 50 or more consider a private charter. Sorry, no group or senior discounts are provided. We urge that you arrive EARLY the day of the cruise! Reservations REQUIRED, go directly to the boat with your entire group ready to check in with your emailed QR confirmation code.
Parking: Limited guest parking available – follow the “Boat Parking” signs located on the South end of Main Street public parking lot. Larger groups are encouraged to carpool. In addition, there are several Stillwater Public Parking areas nearby. If you are arriving via HW 36, take the HISTORIC DOWNTOWN STILLWATER exit.
2020 PUBLIC CRUISE SEASON NOW CLOSED, SEE YOU IN THE SPRING!
- BOOK YOUR TICKETS ONLINE TO RESERVE EARLY!!! Purchase tickets online or by calling (651) 430-1234. Reservations are REQUIRED in advance of all public cruises
- Go directly to the designated boat with your entire group ready to check-in with your emailed QR confirmation code. The entire group must be present in order to check-in.
- Meals will be served 1 time by our staff with 1 plate per person.
- Allergy note: many foods are prepared fresh in our kitchens from raw ingredients. We cannot guarantee that cross-contact with allergens and gluten-containing products will not occur during preparation. Customers with allergies should exercise judgment in regard to their individual needs
- Please arrive at least 45 minutes prior to departure
- Confirmed reservations by advance purchase of tickets only. No refunds!
- 25 people total minimum or trip will be canceled. In this case only, money will be refunded
- Taxes and fees are extra
- We cruise rain or shine – Refunds available up to 48 hours prior to cruise. Actual boat used for your cruise will be determined by Stillwater River Boats and is subject to change without notice
- Casual dress- shoes and shirts required
- All beverages are available for purchase with credit cards or cash. Sorry, no beverages are included in the ticket price.
Gift Cards are the perfect gift!
Looking for a special gift for a birthday, retirement, anniversary, wedding, or a thank you or holiday gift? Give the gift of a cruise on one of our authentic paddlewheel boats. Our Stillwater departures are just minutes from the Twin Cities, yet a wonderful world away. The recipient selects their own dates and times. Our gift cards may be used here at the boats, or at any of our partner companies. Gift cards can be ordered by calling: (651) 430-1234. Note: Gift cards cannot be ordered online.